CHANNEL BUMPER - IND. ASSIGNMENT 1 STIV2023

CREATED BY: UMAIRAH BINTI AZMAN (295674)


INSTRUCTION

IDEA- I choose to make a life in tareem because that is my dream place since 2 years ago. In case one day I can get to go there, inshaAllah I will use this channel to share my life in tareem. (hope anyone who read this will pray for me, my family, my friends, or anyone who willing to go to Tareem as well, at least can set foot on this barakah place)



i) MOOD BOARD
1-At first, I made this mood board to make contra with theme of  Tareem which is more to beige and this mood board is smooth and easy in the eyes. The color also not too heavy and aesthetic. 


2-After doing some research and take a look on Pinterest, I got new idea to make my YouTube Channel looks more simple but consistent the colors with the story that I want to show in my channel. 😄



ii) LOGO
-Basically, bintu means a daughter. Most of the girl in Tareem very shy even they don't want ajnabi (not mahram) know their name. Then people will call them bintu by their father's name. For example, bintu azman, bintu rahman. This gives me inspiration to make this YouTube Channel logo's that called bintu's that means a daughter that own this channel. 

                                             -Firstly, I typed my logo in Adobe Illustrator. 

-Next, I choose typography in Da Font for Arabic look because Tareem is in middle east country as well. The typography that suitable for my theme called as "Hidayatullah."

-Lastly, I adjust the stroke and fill, and added on color that suitable with my theme which is brown, beige and black. 



iii) STYLE GUIDE

1. This style guide I choose to convey new feels for viewers after new background pop up. 


2.This style guide I use to create bumping looks for the circle I created.



iv) STORYBOARD



v) SOUND EFFECTS/BACKGROUND MUSIC
2. SFXwhile showing the logo and life in Tareem: swoosh
3. SFX while opening the circle: click
4. SFX while the circle bumping: drop in cave
5. SFX while the rectangle shape pop up: melodrama

vi) TYPOGRAPHY
1. Hidayatullah-for logo
2. Berlin Sans FB Demi-text "welcome", "to", "life in Tareem".


vii) EDITING 
-firstly, I added circle shape with stroke and fill with color white and beige. Then I make it higher to make it look bumping like a ball. After that I added text WELCOME with "hye" style to welcoming viewers to my channel. This scene, I use click sfx while the circle looks open and bgm ya tareem instrumental along the bumper.

-After that, I make the circle bumping by adjusting the size and scale with sfx drop in cave
to make it sounds like water dropping. I use this sfx to represent how valuable the place is. Why water right? I choose to because when someone really tired or thirsty, what they want is only water. If we give them food, they will not satisfy and still need water to drink it. Same goes to to Tareem. When someone is tiring with this world or thirsty of islamic knowledge, ask them to go Tareem they will get what they want. How barakah the place is. Tareem also called as kota seribu wali. Even the people or the place looks very simple, but inside their heart they are the richest people.  
-This part I also added text TO with random style which is the text is moving randomly to show excited feels.

-After that I use rectangle shape with the same stroke and fill colors and I use melodrama sfx then I add some style which is looks like wave to represent sea. It's mean when someone go to Tareem, they won't only get a "drop of water", they will get a "sea". 
-After that I added my logo with rotation style and text life in tareem with slide to the right style. Both with swoosh sfx and I faded out the sfx and bgm.



viii) FINAL RESULT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHANNEL IDENT - IND.ASG 2 STIV2023