CHANNEL IDENT - IND.ASG 2 STIV2023

 CREATED BY: UMAIRAH BINTI AZMAN (295674)

INSTRUCTION



i) MOOD BOARD

 1. I am using the same mood board based on channel bumper because I want to make my channel consistent the color from the start of the video until finish. I inspired this mood board by Pinterest. It's look simple but aesthetic. 

2. Actually, before doing channel ident, I feel like i want to change to this second mood board which is different color from channel ident but still has black color, but then after I started doing channel ident using this color, it looks weird. 

-finally, I am using the first mood board because I want to make my channel consistent. 


iii) STYLE GUIDE
1. I am using appeal principle in my channel ident because I want to show the main point for my YouTube channel. Especially when I want to show Habib Umar. 
I also take some example for Channel Ident from this Indonesia YT channel.


iv) STORYBOARD


There is 6 frames of my channel ident. Each of it shows different things but still in the same scope which is about life in Tareem. 


v) SOUND EFFECTS/BACKGROUND MUSIC
1. BGM: ya tareem instrumental - I export from YT vid to mp3 sound 
I am using the same bgm from bumper because I want to make it consistent so that it will not sound weird when it's so many BGM

2. SFX: woosh
3. SFX: deep wosh
4. SFX: swish_woosh 
5. SFX: cheek pop-SUBSCRIBE button
6. SFX: bell ding- like button

    vi) TECHNICAL PROCESSES
After experiencing doing Channel bumper before this, I know that I am not pro or knowledgeable enough to edit vid using Adobe After Effects. So, I am using saver way to edit my Channel Ident using Capcut. 

At first, I used to not to decreased the opacity for the frame.

But then, after I look in other way, the frame looks better.

                                  






vii) FINAL RESULT
https://youtu.be/wCzmEZ4ylTM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHANNEL BUMPER - IND. ASSIGNMENT 1 STIV2023